Jim Haughey is Vice President with Michael Baker International in San Diego, California. Mr. Haughey has over 25 years’ experience in Design-Build with an emphasis in public social infrastructure, military engineering, healthcare, aviation, and school development.
Mr. Haughey is a registered Professional Engineer, LEED Accredited Professional, Certified Quality Manager (CQM), and Envision Sustainability Professional (ENVSP). He has a BS in Civil Engineering (BSCE) from San Diego State University and has an MBA from the University of Phoenix. He is a Past President of APWA and serves on several industry Boards including Society of American Military Engineers (SAME), ACE Mentorship San Diego, Design Build Institute of America (DBIA), and SDSU CCEE Advisory Board. He is currently the West Region Design-Build Practice Leader and is also serving as an Adjunct Engineering Lecturer at SDSU.
- SDSU College of Engineering - Advisory Board Member
- SDSU CCEE Advisory Board - Chair
- SDSU Life-Time Alumni Member
- SDSU SAME Student Chapter Faculty Advisor
- SDSU CIVE 495 Lecturer
- Aztec Club Member, Champion Level
- 30 year SDSU Football Season Ticket Holder