Resources for Current Students
The College of Engineering Student Affairs Office, located in the Engineering Building, Room E-200, is here to provide you with the information, support, services and resources necessary to insure our Engineering students have a positive and productive experience at SDSU.
Student Affairs Office
Engineering Dean's List
The Engineering Dean's List recognizes academic achievement within a single fall or spring semester. To be eligible for the Engineering Dean's List, students must be in good academic standing, matriculated, and have a grade point average of at least 3.50 based on a minimum of 12 units of credit for courses in which letter grades were assigned. The computation of grade points will be made six weeks after the end of the semester to include students who complete Incomplete grades promptly.
Please view our most recent Dean's Lists: Dean's List Archive
Recommended Desktop/Laptop Specifications for Engineering Students:
- Operating System: Windows 10(64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16G minimum
- Hard Drive: Solid State Drive (SSD) with minimum 256GB and maintaining at least 20GB of free space
- Graphics card: NVIDIA QUADPRO P2000 or P4000
- Make sure your laptop is Wi-Fi enabled to connect to campus wireless network and has at least one USB port
- Open computer lab available in the Physical Sciences Building (PS231) where students can access most engineering applications needed in classes
- Most engineering software, such as Solidworks and ANSYS, is designed for PCs and is not currently supported (or very limited) on Mac computers